How It Works
- Choose your desired UTV model and rental length of time.
- Submit your payment to hold the unit on your desired date/times.
- Please arrive at least 20 minutes early for your scheduled appointment with all authorized drivers.
- Upon your arrival, you will be required to complete the following:
- Provide a $2,000 Security Deposit which will be returned upon our acceptable return of unit.
- The Renter will be required to show proof of vehicle insurance and pertinent contact information.
- The Renter and each authorized driver will be required to:
- Execute and understand the “Silver State UTV Rental, LLC – Liability Waiver and Equipment Rental Agreement”
- Provide proof of a valid Driver’s License reflecting age 25 or older.
- Attend a brief safety/usage meeting that will outline features of the unit.
- Safety gear including helmets and goggles will be issued and are required to be used.
- Vehicle will be inspected with Renter prior to acceptance.
ENJOY!!!!!! (NOTE: We’d love to share your Photos!)
- Upon Return of Unit:
- Unit will have an inspection with Renter and any exceptions will be noted. REMINDER: Fuel Tank shall be returned FULL with at least 91 octane premium unleaded gasoline.
- All Safety Gear issued is to be returned.
- Security Deposit will be credited back to renter upon acceptable return of vehicle.